Sat, Nov 20 | Conyers
Auditions: Do Not Go Gentle
A comedy/drama by Suzan Zeder
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Nov 20, 3:00 PM – Nov 22, 9:00 PM
Conyers, 912 Center St NE, Conyers, GA 30012, USA
About the Event
Saturday, November 20th, 3pm-5pm
Monday, November 22nd, 7pm-9pm
No preparation necessary! Cold readings from the script will be done. Please bring your resume and a headshot and be prepared to read with other auditionees.
- Lillian: Female, mid 60s - 80s. Recently deceased. Artistic, intelligent, maternal.
- Joanna: Female, mid 20s - late 30s. Lillian's niece. Light-hearted, compassionate,
- Windsor: Male, 30s - mid 40s. Lillian's son. Military man. Authoritative, stoic, pragmatic.
- Kelly: Female, 11- 14. Lillian's granddaughter. Angsty, regretful, resentful.
- Mildred: Female, 30s - 50s. Professional estate sale organizer. Gaudy, tactless, detached.
- Nobody: Male, 10-13. Mysterious, underprivileged, defiant.